Sunday, October 4, 2009

Roll-over accident leaves one dead, two injured

One person is dead, and two injured after a rollover accident 12:30 a.m. Sunday on 271st St. N.W. in front of Hamilton Lumber in Stanwood.

The vehicle rolled into a building, causing minor damage, said Stanwood-Camano Fire Department Deputy Chief Darin Reid. Stanwood-Camano Fire Department, Camano Island Fire and Rescue and Stanwood Police responded to the accident.

Crews cut the roof of the car off. One of the victims was found dead on arrival, Reid said. Another was awake and out of the vehicle. There is no information at this time whether he was thrown from the vehicle or crawled out.

One person was flown to Harborview Medical Center in critical condition, Reid said. Another was driven to Skagit Valley Hospital in non-critical condition.

More information will be available in the Tuesday edition of the Stanwood/Camano NEWS.

3 comments:

  1. Accidents like this are why its important to research before voting for our Judges. David Hulbert and Joe Wilson have a DUI history. Scott Peterson and Rico Tessandore have clean records. Joe Wilson believes he will be the better choice because he has a criminal history. I can just see Rico and Scott robbing banks because it will make them better judges. HaHaHa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a former client of Rico Tessandore, I believe that there can be no worse choice. I am a former victim of domestic violence and I thank God for our many fine police officers.

    I was very distressed when Rico Tessandore was appointed by Farmers Insurance to represent me in a personal injury case where I was hit by a police car. Rico settled that case without my consent. Rico told me that police officers are professional liars, and that the officers had falsified police reports to make me responsible for the accident. He told me that the jury would believe the officer because all officers are so experienced at telling lies. I felt violated when my attorney would not fight the police officer.

    I want a judge who seeks the truth, not one who is afraid to confront a police officer who lies. Not all officers are liars, and we need a judge who will fight for what is right.

    I told one of the other candidates this story and I'm surprised that he has not told everybody. Judge Hulbert is not afraid to fight the police department and I urge you to vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These comments have no relevance to this article and the families who are suffering. Take your political discussion somewhere else please.

    ReplyDelete